IndexR Ltd (hereafter referred to as “IndexR”, “Locum IndexR”, “we”, “us” or “our”) operates as a software matching platform that helps NHS Trusts and Locum Doctors, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals and Non-Clinical staff to connect directly with each other to book Locum work.
IndexR is also referred to as IndexR Ltd, the Locum IndexR App, the App, the Platform, website and indexr.co.uk and locumindexr.com.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy provides the basis on which data provided to us or collect from you will be processed by IndexR. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998(the Act), we, IndexR Ltd carry out the role of the data controller.
What information does IndexR gather?
- Information that you provide: We receive, store and process information that you make available to us when accessing or using our software.
Examples include, but are not limited to, when you:
- Fill in any form, such as when you register or update the details of your user account;
- Access or use the App, such as entering your user profile details or posting a CV into your profile;
- Communicate with other users, Trusts or IndexR;
- Transactions fulfilled via the platform;
- Surveys, from time-to-time for research purposes; and
- Historical communications between yourself, IndexR and our customers.
- Mobile Data: When you use certain features of our mobile app we may receive, store and process information about your location or your profile. If you access the platform through a mobile device and do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable GPS and other location-tracking functions on your device. Your profile information is used to enhance the search functionality and increase the chances of providing a successful job match.
- Log Data: We may also receive, store and process Log Data, which is information automatically recorded whenever you access the platform or website. This includes, but is not limited to, IP address, date and time you access the platform, exit pages, number of clicks, and pages viewed on the website.
How we use and processes the personal information that is made available by you:
We use and process Information about you for the following general purposes:
- to enable you to access and use the Platform;
- to notify you of any changes to the Platform or service;
- to enhance the user experience and speed up processes;
- to operate, protect and improve the Platform, IndexR’s business, and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, and for advertising and marketing;
- to ensure that content from the Platform is presented in the correct format;
- to help create and maintain a trusted and safe environment on the Platform, such as fraud detection and prevention, verifying any identifications provided by you, and conducting checks against databases such as public government databases;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, and information requested by you;
- to administer rewards, surveys, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by IndexR or our business partners; and
- to comply with our legal obligations.
How we use and processes User Communications:
We may review, scan, or analyse your communications with other users exchanged via the Platform for fraud prevention, regulatory compliance, product development, research and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, the Platform may scan and analyse messages to prevent the sending of contact information and references to acting outside the Platform. We may also scan, review or analyse messages for research and product development purposes to help make search, booking and user communications more efficient and effective.
We will not review, scan, or analyse your communications for sending third party marketing messages to you. We will also not sell these reviews or analyses of communications to third parties. By using the Platform, you consent that IndexR, in its sole discretion, may review, scan, analyse, and store your communications, whether done manually or through automated means.
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- In event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If IndexR Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Our pledge, your choice: